Hajj by Proxy
What are the requirements to participate in the Hajj by Proxy offered by HLM Takaful ?
- Participate in any of HLM Takaful's schemes
- Fill in the Hajj by Proxy Application Form
- Nominate a Nominee
- (must be 18 years old and above).
What are the prerequisites in performing Hajj?
The person performing Hajj should observe the following:
The person must be a Muslim
The person is not owned or a slave to anyone.
Attain the age of puberty.
- Physical and financial ability
This ability is subject to the following conditions:
- Have sufficient food and other provisions for the journey to and from Hajj;
- A means of transportation should be available;
- Provisions and the cost of transport should not affect in repaying one's debts nor providing for one's family;
- Have enough strength to endure the journey; and
- The journey should be safe and secure.
For a female, pilgrimage should be with a secured and trustworthy companion.