|Duration of Contract
||Minimum : 10 years
Maximum : up to age 65
|Minimum : 30 days
Maximum: 55 years old
Maximum expiry age : 65 years old
||Minimum : RM15,000
Maximum : subject to underwriting limit or up to RM 2 million per participant
How do I participate in this scheme ?
All applicants are required to fill in an application form. We will then underwrite the application.
You may be required to provide additional information or to do a medical examination which the cost shall be paid by us.
Exclusions to the coverage.
No benefit shall be paid if:
- Death is due to or arising from suicide or attempted suicide and/or other causes prohibited by civil and criminal laws. Under such circumstances, only the value of your PA at the time of Death will be payable.
- TPD due to AIDS or the influence of intoxicants.
For full details of the exclusion list, please refer to your Certificate contract.
- Hong Leong MSIG Takaful Berhad is registered under the Takaful Act 1984 and is regulated by Bank Negara Malaysia.
- TPD shall only cover up to Participant's age of 65 years next birthday.
- For cases of ceasing contribution, your Certificate will remain in force, as long as there is sufficient amount in your PA to cover for the tabarru'. The Certificate shall lapse if the PA amount is insufficient to cover for your tabarru'.
- You should satisfy yourself that the scheme best serves your needs and the contribution is an amount you can afford.
- You should provide sufficient and accurate information to enable us advise you on the suitability of the product, taking into consideration the appropriateness of the product to your needs and circumstances.
- The benefits of the investment fund will be based on the actual performance of the fund and it is not guaranteed.
- The investment risk of the investment fund will be borne solely by the Certificate owner and the benefits may be less than the total contributions contributed to investment fund.